W 783 (Carbidopa, entacapone and levodopa 18.75 mg / 200 mg / 75 mg)
This pill with imprint "W 783" is Red, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Carbidopa, entacapone and levodopa 18.75 mg / 200 mg / 75 mg. It is manufactured by Wockhardt Limited.
Carbidopa/entacapone/levodopa is used in the treatment of parkinson's disease and belongs to the drug class dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Carbidopa/entacapone/levodopa 18.75 mg / 200 mg / 75 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- W 783
- 18.75 mg / 200 mg / 75 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Wockhardt Limited
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- croscarmellose sodium
ferric oxide red
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about carbidopa/entacapone/levodopa
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 7 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- Carbidopa, entacapone, and levodopa
- Carbidopa, entacapone, and levodopa (Advanced Reading)
- Carbidopa, Levodopa and Entacapone (FDA)
- Carbidopa, Levodopa and Entacapone Tablets (FDA)
- Levodopa, Carbidopa, and Entacapone (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.