UPSHER-SMITH 100 mg (Topiramate extended-release 100 mg)
Pill with imprint UPSHER-SMITH 100 mg is Brown / Gray, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Topiramate extended-release 100 mg. It is supplied by Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc..
Topiramate is used in the treatment of obesity; migraine prevention; fibromyalgia; borderline personality disorder; bipolar disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Topiramate 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for UPSHER-SMITH 100 mg
- UPSHER-SMITH 100 mg
- 100 mg
- Brown / Gray
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about topiramate
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 860 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants
- Topiramate Extended-Release Sprinkle Capsules
- Topiramate Tablets
- Topiramate Extended-Release Capsules
- Topiramate Sprinkle Capsules
- Topiramate (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.