U 117 (Topiramate 100 mg)
This pill with imprint "U 117" is Pink, Round and has been identified as Topiramate 100 mg. It is supplied by Unichem Pharmaceuticals.
Topiramate is used in the treatment of obesity; migraine prevention; fibromyalgia; bipolar disorder; lennox-gastaut syndrome (and more), and belongs to the drug class carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Topiramate 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about topiramate
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 820 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants
- Topiramate extended-release capsules
- Topiramate sprinkle capsules
- Topiramate (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.