U 117 (Topiramate 100 mg)
Pill with imprint U 117 is Pink, Round and has been identified as Topiramate 100 mg. It is supplied by Unichem Pharmaceuticals.
Topiramate is used in the treatment of migraine prevention; fibromyalgia; bipolar disorder; seizures; borderline personality disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Topiramate 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for U 117
More about topiramate
- Topiramate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 907 Reviews
- Drug class: carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants
- Topiramate Extended-Release Capsules
- Topiramate Sprinkle Capsules
- Topiramate Tablets
- Topiramate Extended-Release Sprinkle Capsules
- Topiramate (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.