U 116 (Topiramate 50 mg)
Pill with imprint U 116 is White, Round and has been identified as Topiramate 50 mg. It is supplied by Unichem Pharmaceuticals.
Topiramate is used in the treatment of migraine prevention; obesity; fibromyalgia; bipolar disorder; seizure prevention (and more), and belongs to the drug class carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Topiramate 50 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for U 116
More about topiramate
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 877 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants
- Topiramate Extended-Release Capsules
- Topiramate Extended-Release Sprinkle Capsules
- Topiramate Tablets
- Topiramate Sprinkle Capsules
- Topiramate (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.