THIS END UP DEPAKOTE SPRINKLE 125MG (Divalproex sodium delayed-release (sprinkle) 125 mg)
Pill with imprint THIS END UP DEPAKOTE SPRINKLE 125MG is Blue / White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Divalproex sodium delayed-release (sprinkle) 125 mg. It is supplied by Sandoz Inc..
Divalproex sodium is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; mania; epilepsy; migraine prevention and belongs to the drug class fatty acid derivative anticonvulsants. When treating epilepsy and manic episodes associated with bipolar disorder: There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. When treating migraine: Not for use in pregnancy. Divalproex sodium 125 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for THIS END UP DEPAKOTE SPRINKLE 125MG
- THIS END UP DEPAKOTE SPRINKLE 125MG
- 125 mg
- Blue / White
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Fatty acid derivative anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk - When treating epilepsy and manic episodes associated with bipolar disorder, X - Not for use in pregnancy - When treating migraine
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Sandoz Inc.
Labelers / Repackagers
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|55289-0991||PDRX Pharmaceuticals Inc. (repackager)|
|49999-0942||Lake Erie Medical and Surgical Supply (repackager)|
Related Images for "THIS END UP DEPAKOTE SPRINKLE 125MG"
More about divalproex sodium
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 420 Reviews
- Drug class: fatty acid derivative anticonvulsants
- FDA Alerts (5)
- Patient Information
- Divalproex sodium (Advanced Reading)
- Divalproex Sprinkle Capsules
- Divalproex Long-Acting Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.