SZ 327 (Mycophenolate mofetil 500 mg)
This pill with imprint "SZ 327" is Purple, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Mycophenolate mofetil 500 mg. It is supplied by Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Mycophenolate mofetil is used in the treatment of nephrotic syndrome; pulmonary fibrosis; organ transplant, rejection prophylaxis; autoimmune hepatitis; rheumatoid arthritis (and more), and belongs to the drug class selective immunosuppressants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Mycophenolate mofetil 500 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- SZ 327
- 500 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Selective immunosuppressants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- croscarmellose sodium
ferric oxide red
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|68084-0801||Amerisource Health Services|
More about mycophenolate mofetil
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 42 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: selective immunosuppressants
- Mycophenolate mofetil
- Mycophenolate mofetil capsules
- Mycophenolate mofetil solution
- Mycophenolate mofetil suspension
- Mycophenolate Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Mycophenolate mofetil (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: CellCept
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.