SZ 327 (Mycophenolate Mofetil 500 mg)
Pill with imprint SZ 327 is Purple, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Mycophenolate mofetil 500 mg. It is supplied by Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Mycophenolate mofetil is used in the treatment of nephrotic syndrome; autoimmune hepatitis; organ transplant, rejection prophylaxis; bullous pemphigoid; graft-versus-host disease (and more), and belongs to the drug class selective immunosuppressants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Mycophenolate mofetil 500 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for SZ 327
- SZ 327
- 500 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Selective immunosuppressants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- croscarmellose sodium
ferric oxide red
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Other Labelers / Repackagers:
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|68084-0801||Amerisource Health Services|
More about mycophenolate mofetil
- Mycophenolate mofetil Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 44 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: selective immunosuppressants
- Mycophenolate mofetil oral/injection
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Capsules
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Injection Solution
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Oral Suspension
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Tablets
- ... +2 more
Other brands: CellCept
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.