SCI (Prenata prenatal/postnatal multivitamins and minerals)
Pill with imprint SCI is Brown, Round and has been identified as Prenata prenatal/postnatal multivitamins and minerals. It is supplied by Sancilio & Company Inc..
Multivitamin, prenatal is used in the treatment of vitamin/mineral supplementation during pregnancy/lactation and belongs to the drug classes iron products, vitamin and mineral combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Multivitamin, prenatal prenatal/postnatal multivitamins and minerals is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for SCI
- prenatal/postnatal multivitamins and minerals
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Iron products
Vitamin and mineral combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Sancilio & Company Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about multivitamin, prenatal
- Multivitamin, prenatal Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 67 Reviews
- Drug class: iron products
- Prenatal Vitamin Chewable Tablet
- Prenatal Vitamin Chewable Tablet Without Vitamin A
- Prenatal Vitamin Chewable Tablet with Twist-Off DHA Softgels
- Prenatal Vitamin
- Prenatal Vitamin Chewable Caplet
- ... +2 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.