SAL 726 (Mycophenolate mofetil 250 mg)
Pill imprint SAL 726 has been identified as Mycophenolate mofetil 250 mg.
Mycophenolate mofetil is used in the treatment of nephrotic syndrome; systemic lupus erythematosus; pulmonary fibrosis; organ transplant, rejection prophylaxis; bullous pemphigoid (and more), and belongs to the drug class selective immunosuppressants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Mycophenolate mofetil 250 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- SAL 726
- 250 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Selective immunosuppressants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Strides Arcolab Limited
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- croscarmellose sodium
FD&C Red No. 3
ferric oxide yellow
sodium lauryl sulfate
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about mycophenolate mofetil
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 41 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: selective immunosuppressants
- Mycophenolate mofetil
- Mycophenolate mofetil capsules
- Mycophenolate mofetil solution
- Mycophenolate mofetil suspension
- Mycophenolate Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Mycophenolate mofetil (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: CellCept
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.