SAL 725 (Mycophenolate Mofetil 500 mg)
Pill with imprint SAL 725 is Brown, Rectangle and has been identified as Mycophenolate mofetil 500 mg. It is supplied by Strides Arcolab Limited.
Mycophenolate mofetil is used in the treatment of nephrotic syndrome; bullous pemphigoid; organ transplant, rejection prophylaxis; autoimmune hepatitis; ulcerative colitis (and more), and belongs to the drug class selective immunosuppressants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Mycophenolate mofetil 500 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for SAL 725
- SAL 725
- 500 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Selective immunosuppressants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Strides Arcolab Limited
- Inactive Ingredients:
- croscarmellose sodium
FD&C Blue No. 1
FD&C Red No. 40
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about mycophenolate mofetil
- Mycophenolate mofetil Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 44 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: selective immunosuppressants
- Mycophenolate mofetil oral/injection
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Capsules
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Injection Solution
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Oral Suspension
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Tablets
- ... +2 more
Other brands: CellCept
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.