SAL 725 (Mycophenolate mofetil 500 mg)
This pill with imprint "SAL 725" is Brown, Rectangle and has been identified as Mycophenolate mofetil 500 mg. It is manufactured by Strides Arcolab Limited.
Mycophenolate mofetil is used in the treatment of nephrotic syndrome; pulmonary fibrosis; myasthenia gravis; systemic lupus erythematosus; autoimmune hepatitis (and more), and belongs to the drug class selective immunosuppressants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Mycophenolate mofetil 500 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- SAL 725
- 500 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Selective immunosuppressants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Strides Arcolab Limited
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- croscarmellose sodium
FD&C Blue No. 1
FD&C Red No. 40
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about mycophenolate mofetil
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 41 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: selective immunosuppressants
- Mycophenolate mofetil
- Mycophenolate mofetil capsules
- Mycophenolate mofetil solution
- Mycophenolate mofetil suspension
- Mycophenolate Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Mycophenolate mofetil (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: CellCept
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.