R529 (Divalproex Sodium Delayed-Release 125 mg)
Pill with imprint R529 is Brown, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Divalproex Sodium Delayed-Release 125 mg. It is supplied by Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Inc..
Divalproex sodium is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; migraine prevention; mania; epilepsy; borderline personality disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class fatty acid derivative anticonvulsants. When treating epilepsy and manic episodes associated with bipolar disorder: There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. When treating migraine: Not for use in pregnancy. Divalproex sodium 125 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for R529
- 125 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Fatty acid derivative anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk - When treating epilepsy and manic episodes associated with bipolar disorder
X - Not for use in pregnancy - When treating migraine
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
hypromellose phthalate (31% phthalate, 40 cst)
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about divalproex sodium
- Divalproex sodium Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 336 Reviews
- Drug class: fatty acid derivative anticonvulsants
- Divalproex sodium
- Divalproex Long-Acting Tablets
- Divalproex Sprinkle Capsules
- Divalproex sodium (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.