R529 (Divalproex Sodium Delayed-Release 125 mg)
Pill with imprint R529 is Brown, Elliptical/Oval and has been identified as Divalproex Sodium Delayed-Release 125 mg. It is supplied by Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Inc.
Divalproex sodium is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; mania; epilepsy; migraine prevention and belongs to the drug class fatty acid derivative anticonvulsants. When treating epilepsy and manic episodes associated with bipolar disorder: There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. When treating migraine: Not for use in pregnancy. Divalproex sodium 125 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for R529
- 125 mg
- 12.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Fatty acid derivative anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk - When treating epilepsy and manic episodes associated with bipolar disorder, X - Not for use in pregnancy - When treating migraine
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
hypromellose phthalate (31% phthalate, 40 cst),
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related Images for "R529"
More about divalproex sodium
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (457)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: fatty acid derivative anticonvulsants
- Drug Information
- Divalproex sodium (Advanced Reading)
- Divalproex Sprinkle Capsules
- Divalproex Long-Acting Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.