OME 40 OME 40 (Omeprazole Delayed Release 40 mg)
Pill with imprint OME 40 OME 40 is Brown & White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Omeprazole Delayed Release 40 mg. It is supplied by Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Omeprazole is used in the treatment of gerd; barrett's esophagus; erosive esophagitis; duodenal ulcer; indigestion and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Omeprazole 40 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for OME 40 OME 40
- OME 40 OME 40
- 40 mg
- Brown & White
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Proton pump inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Labelers / Repackagers
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
Related Images for "OME 40 OME 40"
More about omeprazole
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 279 Reviews
- Drug class: proton pump inhibitors
- FDA Alerts (6)
- Omeprazole (Advanced Reading)
- Omeprazole Orally-Disintegrating Tablets
- Omeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules and Tablets (OTC)
- Omeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules
- Omeprazole Powder for Oral Suspension
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.