MYLAN 472 (Mycophenolate mofetil 500mg)
Pill imprint MYLAN 472 has been identified as Mycophenolate mofetil 500mg.
Mycophenolate mofetil is used in the treatment of pulmonary fibrosis; systemic lupus erythematosus; nephrotic syndrome; autoimmune hepatitis; dermatomyositis (and more), and belongs to the drug class selective immunosuppressants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Mycophenolate mofetil 500mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- MYLAN 472
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Selective immunosuppressants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
ferric oxide red
sodium lauryl sulfate
ferric oxide yellow
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about mycophenolate mofetil
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 41 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Mycophenolate mofetil
- Mycophenolate mofetil capsules
- Mycophenolate mofetil solution
- Mycophenolate mofetil suspension
- Mycophenolate Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Mycophenolate mofetil (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: CellCept
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.