MYLAN 472 (Mycophenolate mofetil 500mg)
Pill with imprint MYLAN 472 is Pink, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Mycophenolate mofetil 500mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Mycophenolate mofetil is used in the treatment of nephrotic syndrome; bullous pemphigoid; organ transplant, rejection prophylaxis; cogan's syndrome; graft-versus-host disease (and more), and belongs to the drug class selective immunosuppressants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Mycophenolate mofetil 500mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for MYLAN 472
- MYLAN 472
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Selective immunosuppressants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
ferric oxide red
sodium lauryl sulfate
ferric oxide yellow
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about mycophenolate mofetil
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 45 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: selective immunosuppressants
- Mycophenolate mofetil oral/injection
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Capsules
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Injection Solution
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Oral Suspension
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Tablets
- ... +2 more
Other brands: CellCept
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.