MIDOL (Midol IB ibuprofen 200 mg)
Generic Name: ibuprofen
Pill with imprint MIDOL is Blue, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Midol IB ibuprofen 200 mg. It is supplied by Bayer HealthCare LLC - Consumer Care.
Midol IB is used in the treatment of back pain; costochondritis; aseptic necrosis; pain; fever and belongs to the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. prior to 30 weeks gestation: Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. starting at 30 weeks gestation : There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Midol IB ibuprofen 200 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for MIDOL
- Generic Name
- ibuprofen 200 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out - prior to 30 weeks gestation, D - Positive evidence of risk - starting at 30 weeks gestation
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Bayer HealthCare LLC - Consumer Care
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related Images for "MIDOL"
More about Midol IB (ibuprofen)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Imprints, Shape & Color Data
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- Drug class: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- FDA Alerts (13)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.