METHADOSE 10 (Methadose 10 mg)
Generic Name: methadone
Pill with imprint METHADOSE 10 is White, Round and has been identified as Methadose 10 mg. It is supplied by Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.
Methadose is used in the treatment of opiate withdrawal; chronic pain; pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Methadose 10 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for METHADOSE 10
More about Methadose (methadone)
- Methadose Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 36 Reviews
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: narcotic analgesics
- Methadose (Methadone Oral Concentrate)
- Methadose (Methadone Tablets for Oral Suspension)
- Methadose (Methadone Tablets)
- Methadose (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.