M LC 300 (Lithium carbonate extended release 300 mg)
Pill with imprint M LC 300 is Peach, Round and has been identified as Lithium carbonate extended release 300 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Lithium is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; borderline personality disorder; mania; cluster headaches; cyclothymic disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous antipsychotic agents. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Lithium 300 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for M LC 300
More about lithium
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 273 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous antipsychotic agents
- Lithium Capsules and Tablets
- Lithium Controlled-Release and Extended-Release Tablets
- Lithium Syrup and Oral Solution
- Lithium (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.