LU W33 (Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel ethinyl estradiol 0.03 mg / levonorgestrel 0.125 mg)
Pill with imprint LU W33 is Pink, Round and has been identified as Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel ethinyl estradiol 0.03 mg / levonorgestrel 0.125 mg. It is supplied by Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel is used in the treatment of birth control; endometriosis; abnormal uterine bleeding; polycystic ovary syndrome; emergency contraception (and more), and belongs to the drug class contraceptives. Not for use in pregnancy. Ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel ethinyl estradiol 0.03 mg / levonorgestrel 0.125 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for LU W33
- LU W33
- ethinyl estradiol 0.03 mg / levonorgestrel 0.125 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 2754 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: contraceptives
- Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel
- Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel extended-cycle
- Levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol (Advanced Reading)
- Levonorgestrel, ethinyl estradiol, and ferrous bisglycinate (Advanced Reading)
- Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol (FDA)
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Levonorgestrel (Wolters Kluwer)
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Norgestrel (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.