LCI 1409 (Esterified Estrogens and Methyltestosterone 1.25 mg / 2.5 mg)
Pill with imprint LCI 1409 is Green, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Esterified estrogens and methyltestosterone 1.25 mg / 2.5 mg. It is supplied by Lannett Company, Inc..
Esterified estrogens/methyltestosterone is used in the treatment of menopausal disorders; postmenopausal symptoms; hot flashes and belongs to the drug class sex hormone combinations. Not for use in pregnancy. Esterified estrogens/methyltestosterone 1.25 mg / 2.5 mg is classified as a Schedule 3 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for LCI 1409
- LCI 1409
- 1.25 mg / 2.5 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Sex hormone combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule:
- 3 - Moderate abuse potential
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Lannett Company, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
Submitted by: fudura
More about esterified estrogens/methyltestosterone
- Esterified estrogens/methyltestosterone Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 18 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: sex hormone combinations
- Esterified estrogens and methyltestosterone
- Estrogens (Esterified) and Methyltestosterone
- Esterified estrogens and methyltestosterone (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.