K 401 (Glycopyrrolate 2 mg)
Pill with imprint K 401 is White, Round and has been identified as Glycopyrrolate 2 mg. It is supplied by Par Pharmaceutical Inc.
Glycopyrrolate is used in the treatment of excessive salivation; anesthesia; copd, maintenance; peptic ulcer and belongs to the drug classes anticholinergic bronchodilators, anticholinergics/antispasmodics. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Glycopyrrolate 2 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for K 401
- K 401
- 2 mg
- 10.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Anticholinergic bronchodilators, Anticholinergics/antispasmodics
- Pregnancy Category
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Par Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients
calcium phosphate dihydrate dibasic,
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Labelers / Repackagers
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|49884-0066||Par Pharmaceutical, Inc.|
|64980-0273||Rising Pharmaceuticals, Inc.|
More about glycopyrrolate
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (8)
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug class: anticholinergic bronchodilators
- Drug Information
- Glycopyrrolate inhalation
- Glycopyrrolate (Advanced Reading)
- Glycopyrrolate Inhalation (Advanced Reading)
- Glycopyrrolate Intramuscular, Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.