EVT (Escavite multivitamin with iron and fluoride 0.25 mg)
Generic Name: multivitamin with iron and fluoride
Pill with imprint EVT is White, Round and has been identified as Escavite multivitamin with iron and fluoride 0.25 mg. It is supplied by GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Escavite is used in the treatment of dietary supplementation and belongs to the drug classes iron products, vitamin and mineral combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Escavite multivitamin with iron and fluoride 0.25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for EVT
- Generic Name
- multivitamin with iron and fluoride
- multivitamin with iron and fluoride 0.25 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Iron products, Vitamin and mineral combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- 58809-0888 (Discontinued)
- Inactive Ingredients
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about Escavite (multivitamin with iron and fluoride)
- Other brands
- Escavite D, MyKidz Iron FL, Poly-Vi-Flor with Iron, TL Fluorivitamin, Tri Vites with Fluoride and Iron