EP 139 (Glycopyrrolate 1 mg)
Pill with imprint EP 139 is White, Round and has been identified as Glycopyrrolate 1 mg. It is supplied by Excellium Pharmaceutical. Inc..
Glycopyrrolate is used in the treatment of excessive salivation; anesthesia; peptic ulcer; copd, maintenance and belongs to the drug classes anticholinergic bronchodilators, anticholinergics/antispasmodics. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Glycopyrrolate 1 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for EP 139
- EP 139
- 1 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Anticholinergic bronchodilators
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Excellium Pharmaceutical. Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
calcium phosphate dibasic anhydrous
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Other Labelers / Repackagers:
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
More about glycopyrrolate
- Glycopyrrolate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic bronchodilators
- Glycopyrrolate inhalation
- Glycopyrrolate Tablets
- Glycopyrrolate Capsules for Inhalation
- Glycopyrrolate Inhalation Solution
- ... +4 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.