EP 139 Pill - white round, 8mm
Pill with imprint EP 139 is White, Round and has been identified as Glycopyrrolate 1 mg. It is supplied by Excellium Pharmaceutical. Inc.
Glycopyrrolate is used in the treatment of Excessive Salivation; Anesthesia; Peptic Ulcer; COPD, Maintenance and belongs to the drug classes anticholinergic bronchodilators, anticholinergics/antispasmodics. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Glycopyrrolate 1 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for EP 139
- EP 139
- 1 mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Anticholinergic bronchodilators, Anticholinergics/antispasmodics
- Pregnancy Category
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Excellium Pharmaceutical. Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients
calcium phosphate dibasic anhydrous,
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Labelers / Repackagers
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|64125-0139||Excellium Pharmaceutical Inc.|
|00904-6521 (Discontinued)||Major Pharmaceuticals|
More about glycopyrrolate
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (18)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: anticholinergic bronchodilators
- Glycopyrrolate drug information
- Glycopyrrolate inhalation
- Glycopyrrolate (Inhalation) (Advanced Reading)
- Glycopyrrolate (Intramuscular, Intravenous) (Advanced Reading)
- Glycopyrrolate (Oral) (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.