Elephant-shaped (Poly vitamin with iron )
Pill imprint Elephant-shaped has been identified as Poly vitamin with iron .
Multivitamin with iron is used in the treatment of anemia; vitamin/mineral supplementation and deficiency and belongs to the drug classes iron products, vitamin and mineral combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Multivitamin with iron is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about multivitamin with iron
- Cyanocobalamin/folic acid/iron/vitamin c
- Cyanocobalamin/vitamin c/folic acid/iron
- Ferrous fumarate/polysaccharide iron complex/folic acid/vitamin b complex/vitamin c/biotin
- Ferrous fumarate/vitamin c/vitamin b12
- Folic acid/iron/vitamin c
- More (12) »
- Polysaccharide-Iron Complex and Folic Acid (Wolters Kluwer)
- Polysaccharide-Iron Complex, Vitamin B12, and Folic Acid (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.