User Reviews for Epoetin alfa

Anemia 3.8
Summary of Epoetin alfa reviews 5.1 9 reviews

Reviews for Epoetin alfa

EJS · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 16, 2020

Retacrit (epoetin alfa) for Anemia, Chemotherapy Induced: “Retacrit drug did not help me at all..........”

Bells · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 18, 2019

Procrit (epoetin alfa) for Anemia: “Been diagnosed with low risk MDS (myelodysplastic syndromes), bone marrow not producing healthy red blood cells. Have been treated with weekly Procrit, 60,000 mg. Since March. Not many side affects, drug has not helped.”

Deane1668 September 14, 2016

Procrit (epoetin alfa) for Anemia: “I have pots syndrome And low blood plasma.. My count in the beginning was 11.5 And a year and a half later After going through heck twice a week It made me very ill Bad belly issues Just worse them I was But im having that feeling I had before I'm tired I can't eat I'm weak...there had to be something else they can give me. ..”

Art500 August 5, 2016

Procrit (epoetin alfa) for Anemia: “I have had three injections for my Low red blood cell production by bone marrow. I feel more energetic after the injection and for several days after. By the third, fourth, or fifth day I feel as tired as before the beginning of treatment. Each week the energy seems to last longer. I felt faint on the fifth day after the third injection. I recovered in about an hour and a half.”

Delilah Bartolome February 6, 2016

Epogen (epoetin alfa) for Anemia: “Works well but very costly”

John ames September 23, 2015

Procrit (epoetin alfa) for Anemia: “Went from 8.5 hemoglobin to 11 and then back to 9 after 5 months of weekly injections of 40000 units. Did not work for me.”

RaccoonMommy · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 21, 2012

Procrit (epoetin alfa) for Anemia, Chemotherapy Induced: “I found this medicine to be a life saver. After my first month of treatment for CLL/SLL, I was thrown into chemo-induced anemia extremely quickly. After having a rough week with a small fever, my hemo-oncologist gave me a shot of this and one week later I thought I had been reborn! Terrific stuff and will help platelets out magnificently! Give it a shot, no pun intended. Feel Better & Take Care!”

GLVS September 22, 2009

Procrit (epoetin alfa) for Anemia Associated with Chronic Renal Failure: “Has helped me.”

catspaw November 3, 2008

Epogen (epoetin alfa) for Anemia Associated with Chronic Renal Failure: “Starting second week usage of Erythropoetin for possible kidney failure but definite anemia on a 6-7 year old black Labrador. Seems to be recovering slowly along with doses of amlodipine/norvasc, enalapril and doxycycline.”