User Reviews for Feraheme

Iron Deficiency Anemia

Summary of Feraheme reviews 10.0 4 reviews

Reviews for Feraheme

For Iron Deficiency Anemia "I have suffered with iron deficiency anemia for over 3 years. I am a woman over 40, therefore; the main culprit is my menstrual cycle I am told. My number count was typically below 9. I tried two other forms of intravenous treatments in which one of them cause me to go into anaphylactic shock! I was slightly nervous about this drug, however; I am tired of being tired. I had my first dosage yesterday. 30 minutes via IV and 30 minutes observation. I experienced no side affects! I'm not sure how quick I am suppose to "feel" not tired. I feel fine today. I am having the second treatment within 7 days. Everyone is different however I do recommend."

Joheak (taken for less than 1 month) August 17, 2018

For Iron Deficiency Anemia "My hemoglobin was down to 9.9 and ferritin was very low at 10. I was nervous from what I had read about IV Iron. I was given Feraheme. The procedure only took 15 mins. Then I had to be watched for 30 minutes afterward for any reaction. Felt fine. No side affects. I go back for a second round in 7 days. I would highly recommend this as anemia should be taken seriously. I'm looking forward to feeling stronger everyday."

Tracer84 (taken for less than 1 month) March 21, 2018

For Iron Deficiency Anemia "After having Feraheme IV the only side effect I experienced was a little itching on legs arms here and there and slight dizziness which I was feeling already from anemia."

Deekaycee (taken for less than 1 month) July 22, 2016

For Iron Deficiency Anemia "This medicine has done wonders for me. I have had two injections of Feraheme with no side effects. It gave me back a quality of life."

beepbop (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 20, 2013