User Reviews for Procrit

Learn more about Procrit.

Anemia Associated wi...ic Renal Failure 1 reviews 61 medications

Anemia, Chemotherapy Induced 1 reviews 3 medications

Anemia 2 reviews 178 medications

3.5
Summary of Procrit reviews 4 reviews 7.2

Reviews for Procrit

For Anemia "I have had three injections for my Low red blood cell production by bone marrow. I feel more energetic after the injection and for several days after. By the third, fourth, or fifth day I feel as tired as before the beginning of treatment. Each week the energy seems to last longer. I felt faint on the fifth day after the third injection. I recovered in about an hour and a half."

Art500 August 5, 2016

For Anemia "Went from 8.5 hemoglobin to 11 and then back to 9 after 5 months of weekly injections of 40000 units. Did not work for me."

John ames September 23, 2015

For Anemia, Chemotherapy Induced "I found this medicine to be a life saver. After my first month of treatment for CLL/SLL, I was thrown into chemo-induced anemia extremely quickly. After having a rough week with a small fever, my hemo-oncologist gave me a shot of this and one week later I thought I had been reborn! Terrific stuff and will help platelets out magnificently! Give it a shot, no pun intended. Feel Better & Take Care!"

RaccoonMommy (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 21, 2012

For Anemia Associated with Chronic Renal Failure "Has helped me."

GLVS September 22, 2009