User Reviews for Procrit

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Procrit.

Anemia Associated wi...ic Renal Failure

1 review 62 medications
Anemia, Chemotherapy Induced

1 review 3 medications
Anemia
2.7

Summary of Procrit reviews 6.9 5 reviews

Reviews for Procrit

For Anemia "I have pots syndrome And low blood plasma.. My count in the beginning was 11.5 And a year and a half later After going through heck twice a week It made me very ill Bad belly issues Just worse them I was But im having that feeling I had before I'm tired I can't eat I'm weak...there had to be something else they can give me. .."

Deane1668 September 14, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Anemia "I have had three injections for my Low red blood cell production by bone marrow. I feel more energetic after the injection and for several days after. By the third, fourth, or fifth day I feel as tired as before the beginning of treatment. Each week the energy seems to last longer. I felt faint on the fifth day after the third injection. I recovered in about an hour and a half."

Art500 August 5, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Anemia "Went from 8.5 hemoglobin to 11 and then back to 9 after 5 months of weekly injections of 40000 units. Did not work for me."

John ames September 23, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Anemia, Chemotherapy Induced "I found this medicine to be a life saver. After my first month of treatment for CLL/SLL, I was thrown into chemo-induced anemia extremely quickly. After having a rough week with a small fever, my hemo-oncologist gave me a shot of this and one week later I thought I had been reborn! Terrific stuff and will help platelets out magnificently! Give it a shot, no pun intended. Feel Better & Take Care!"

RaccoonMommy (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 21, 2012

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Anemia Associated with Chronic Renal Failure "Has helped me."

GLVS September 22, 2009