User Reviews for Aranesp

8.7

Summary of Aranesp reviews 9.2 4 reviews

Reviews for Aranesp

Bama too · Taken for 1 to 2 years April 26, 2017

For Anemia Associated with Chronic Renal Failure "Helped to improveHemoglobin (hgb) and hematocrit (hct) and minimal Red blood cell (RBCs). Feel positive results thus far. Side effects were bone pain for few days after injection. Worst side effect was severe runny nose starting about 3 days post injection peaking about 2 weeks post injection and basically over at time for next injection."

Peggy1879 November 20, 2015

For Anemia Associated with Chronic Renal Failure "Works well, but not super long acting, jnjections twice monthly."

nurse j · Taken for 1 to 2 years November 25, 2014

For Anemia Associated with Chronic Renal Failure "Couldn't breathe for months upon the least exertion. Extreme fatigue once the doctors figured out I was anemic due to chronic renal disease and started me on Aranesp I have felt much, much better. The only drawback for me was headache for a couple of days."

Boopsie September 5, 2009

For Anemia, Chemotherapy Induced "For 3 1/2 years I have been getting Aranesp injections for my CML and it has really helped keep my red blood count since I have chronic anemia."

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)