User Reviews for Multivitamin with iron

Also known as: Integra, EnLyte, Dialyvite, Integra Plus, Geritol, Ferralet 90, Icaps, Fusion Plus, FeRiva, Nephron-FA, Iron-150, Fusion Sprinkles with Probiotic, Iberet-Folic-500, Irospan 24/6, Ferocon, FerroVite, Multigen, Chromagen, Suplevit, Gentle Iron, Celebrate Iron + C, FeRivaFA, Theragran Hematinic, Intrinsitinic, Sesame St. Vitamins Plus Iron , Poly-Vi-Sol with Iron, Hemetab, Pronemia, NovaFerrum, FoliTab 500, Irofol, Poly Iron 150 Forte, Rexavite 150 Forte, Abatron AF, Se-Vate, FeRiva 21/7, Triferex 150 Forte, Trimagen, Trimagen Forte, Vitagen Advance, Vitagen Forte, TL-Fol 500, Iro-Plex, BiferaRx, Ferrex 150 Forte, Ferrex 150 Forte Plus, MaxFE Drops, Nufera, Integra F, Corvite Fe, Chewable-Vite with Iron, Active Fe, Daily-Vite with Iron, Focalgin DSS, Ferrex 28, Multi-Delyn with Iron, Trimagen FA, UpSpring Baby Iron, Fero-Folic 500, Geriaton, TriHEMIC 600, Nephro-Vite with Fe, Allbee-C 800 with Iron, Livitrinsic-F, Foltrin, Folivan-F, Ferotrinsic, Pruvate 21/7, Folivan-Plus, Contrin, Trinsicon, Iberet-500, Generet-500 with Folic Acid, Vi-Daylin with Iron, Dayalets Plus Iron, Fe-Tinic 150 Forte, Equi-Roca Plus, Equicyte Plus, Poly-Vi-Sol with Iron Drops, Vi-Daylin with Iron Chewable, Femiron Multi with Iron, Garfield Vitamin with Iron, TL-HEM 150, Vi-Daylin with Iron Drops, One Tab Daily with Iron, Bugs Bunny with Iron Chewable, Flintstones with Iron Chewable, Sunkist Child Chewable with Iron, Thrivite 19, Lydia Pinkham, Mult-Ferr Folic, Unicap with Iron, Taron Forte, Iberet, Stresstabs with Iron, Surbex-750 with Iron, Stress Formula with Iron, SSS Tonic, Vi-Daylin ADC with Iron, Tri-Vi-Sol with Iron, Trigels F, Tab-A-Vite with Iron, Geri-Tabs, I-L-X, I-L-X and B12, Multibret Folic 500, IBC 500, Iron 100 Plus, Multiret Folic 500, Geravim, Chromatinic, Iromin G, Myferon 150 Forte, Vi-Stress with Iron, Fumatinic, Therems H, Tolfrinic, Fruity Chews with Iron, Feocyte, Vita-PMS, Vita-PMS Plus, Poly-Vita Drops with Iron, Anemagen, Nu-Iron Plus, Anemagen FA, Ferragen, Good Sense Children's Vitamins with Iron, Conison, Anemagen Forte, Poly Iron Forte, Ferotrin, Iberet Liquid, Ferroflex-150 Forte, Hemocyte-F Elixir, Diatx Fe, FerroVite FA, TL Icon, Icar-C Plus, FerroVite Forte, Senilezol, Niron Komplete, Ferrogels Forte, Promar, Fetrin, Feogen, Proferrin-Forte, FE C Tab Plus, Maxaron Forte, Icar-C Plus SR, Ferbee, Multigen Plus, Uni-Daily Plus Iron, Multifol, Uni Kar Plus C SR, Repliva 21/7, Niferex Gold, Ferraplus, Tricon, Hematogen, Hematogen FA, Hematogen Forte, Iferex 150 Forte, Vita Drops with Iron, Niferex-150 Forte, Chromagen FA, Multigen Folic, MyKidz Iron, Martinic, Apetimar with Iron, Vimar with Iron, Niva-Plus …show all brand names

Anemia
8.9

Vitamin/Mineral Supp...n and Deficiency
6.4

Summary of Multivitamin with iron reviews 8.5 22 reviews

Reviews for Multivitamin with iron

Annie · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 12, 2019

EnLyte (multivitamin with iron) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "I began Enlyte at the same time that I added Effexor 37.5mg mg to my Lamictal regiment. Depression & anxiety & MFTFR gene mutation detected in gene test I took both for a month, noticing stomach pains & severe constipation. When I discontinued the Enlyte the stomach pains & constipation abated. I was told by the Enlyte people that any adverse side effects from Enlyte were not possible. I wished it would have been effective, but it was not."

DGS · Taken for 10 years or more May 20, 2019

Hematogen Forte (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: "I had weight loss surgery 20 yrs ago and have taken this for years, works awesome. I have tried not taking it a few times thru the years and I can go about 2 yrs and get real bad.....my first clue is a pica comes back where I can't chew enough ice (I normally never chew ice) then I need an iron infusion or something to give me a quick fix and then back on this. (very frustrating though that most pharmacies can not get this.( It's a been great for me. And maddening that I can not live without this and insurance won't cover it....grrr"

J. C. · Taken for 2 to 5 years March 7, 2019

Integra (multivitamin with iron) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "I have been taking this product for over three years and will not live without it. When taken, I have more energy and feel great. My stool may turn darker but no other side effects."

Courtney · Taken for 2 to 5 years January 16, 2019

EnLyte (multivitamin with iron) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "My Doctor prescribed this to help with my depression, along with an SSRI. I took EnLyte not thinking it would do much. Fast forward 2 years later, I have taken it faithfully every day. I’m experiencing crazy hair growth, literally in patches. I’m a 35 year old female, but I always had a small bald spot near my scalp, and my hair was thin and brittle. It turns out, I’ve been deficient in folic acid this whole time. My hair dressers always comments on all my new hair. I’m so happy that I found this vitamin, it has been a game changer for me. I will probably never stop taking it. I do order it through mail order, it was very expensive at the pharmacy. But now a small price to pay for a luscious head of hair, and improved skin. Thinking back, I always felt amazing when I was pregnant with my 2 children. It must have been because of the prenatal vitamins, and I remember my hair looking so good at the end of pregnancy as well. I hope this is helpful to someone."

Keesha · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 13, 2018

Ferralet 90 (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: "This drug works great. I have anemia from heavy menstrual cycles and had got to the point of experiencing shortness of breath even walking short distances. After just 2-3 weeks it has all gone away! I can walk fast for long periods of time and there is no shortness of breath and I have so much more energy."

Cheryl2280 · Taken for less than 1 month December 18, 2017

EnLyte (multivitamin with iron) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "This was prescribed for Panic disorder and folate deficiency. I haven't noticed any difference with using this med. I can't say it is or isn't working. I do feel a lot more tired than I used to so maybe I should take this at night. I took deplin for 2 weeks which really made me feel great but insurance wouldn't cover it so I switched to Enlyte and I do not have the same reaction"

Nicole Lyons · Taken for 2 to 5 years December 10, 2016

EnLyte (multivitamin with iron) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "My Dr. prescribed this for depression. It never helped. I stopped taking it when I found out that millions of people have unbound iron dysregulation, and also that synthetic vitamins aren't good for us, only good from whole food sources. I may have caused my body damage from taking this...as I will soon find out with HTMA & blood tests. My advice is to thoroughly research everything your doctor prescribes before taking it. I hope this helps others..."

PiperGrace April 18, 2016

Hemocyte-F Elixir (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: "I've been on this Med for less than a week and already noticing changes in my energy levels. I have severe anemia with RA/Lupus and I am a Vegetarian so I don't get much iron from my diet. I am hoping it helps with my blood values to combat the anemia. I have had terrible pains in my legs, shivering/cold, headaches, severe fatigue with anemia. I am hopeful it will help. I have noticed side effects with stomach upset, nausea, slight diarrhea - but I will take all that just so I can fight the horrible anemia!!!"

Wendy1963 August 18, 2015

Poly Iron 150 Forte (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: "I was severely anemic, with muscle cramping throughout my body. Restless legs at night and tingling in my fingers. I had chest pain, and my memory and focus were off. All of my symptoms completely disappeared and I could sleep through the night for the first time in years. I regained my energy and felt alive again. I had no side effects at all. Saw immediate results. I took one pill twice a day, with orange juice."

Red May 1, 2013

Ferralet 90 (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: "Helpful!"

Sandarac · Taken for less than 1 month April 24, 2013

Integra (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: "Just started taking it and notice improvement"

lady love June 17, 2012

For Anemia: "I love this, it gave me so much improvement with my life and can now get around and go places."

lily1710 August 13, 2011

For Not Listed / Other: "This pill gives me a lot of energy and helps me stay awake. "

Anonymous April 3, 2011

Maxaron Forte (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: "Was taking twice a day while I was pregnant. It increased my iron levels; however, I did have slight constipation, but not as bad as with other medicines."

Anonymous October 4, 2010

Integra F (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: "I was very pleased with Integra F to treat my Iron Deficiency Anemia. I took Iron for anemia about 15 years ago and it caused alot of stomach problems (nausea & vomiting, constipation). I have had no negative side effects from Integra (even taking 2 a day) and my blood levels are slowly rising toward a normal level."

Anonymous January 27, 2010

Maxaron Forte (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: "I having been taking Maxaron Forte and it has been the only iron pill that I have tried that did not give me any side effects."

khook24 September 21, 2009

Repliva 21/7 (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: "Absolutely wonderful! I noticed a huge change within a few days of taking Repliva. I am now having a problem refilling my prescription and now back to my same problems as before."

Snowbrown August 10, 2009

SSS Tonic (multivitamin with iron) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "My lifestyle has been very hectic since having my third child 10 months ago. I have tried several tonics on the market but never got the results they suggested they would give. I always felt tired, fatigues, inability to concentrate, always grumpy, the whole 9 yards. I started taking SSS tonic 5 days ago and I can say I am back, and I am feeling great. My husband and two older kids have even noticed a change in my disposition."

Anonymous July 24, 2009

Repliva 21/7 (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: "I have had problems with anemia especially since my gastric by-pass surgery. I have tried all the over the counter drugs and they upset my stomach and more important didn't change any of my blood work. My nurse practitioner prescribed this medicine and I have been taking it for over a year. My blood work has improved to almost all normal levels! No upset stomach at all! I would recommend anyone with this issue to try this medication."

lovleigh April 9, 2009

Maxaron Forte (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: "I have only been taking this medication for two weeks. I have been having night sweats and nightmares, which I never had before. When I go back to the Doctor I am going to ask to be given another medication. "

liesel June 19, 2008

TriHEMIC 600 (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: "My HB level was six but with the use of trihemic I was able to get it back up and maintain it at over twelve."

lfras003 June 9, 2008

SSS Tonic (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: "Nothing boosts my energy faster or better than taking the recommended dose of SSS Tonic. I'm anemic with sickle cell trait and struggle with low iron, fatigue, weight loss, and just really feeling drained most of the time. SSS Tonic always gets me back on tract."

snowflake13203 April 24, 2008

SSS Tonic (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: "I had a haematocrit of 18 and I started taking SSS tonic and within 2 weeks my haematocrit rose to 32.1. I hadn't started taking iron supplements yet which I needed 3 times. The tonic gave me energy. Now with my haematocrit up I am taking the iron and stopped the tonic. I don't have the energy any more so I am going to add the tonic to my iron regime (I checked with my doctor first)."