User Reviews for Multivitamin with iron

Also known as: Abatron AF, Active Fe, Allbee-C 800 with Iron, Anemagen, Anemagen FA, Anemagen Forte, Apetimar with Iron, BiferaRx, Bugs Bunny with Iron Chewable, Celebrate Iron + C, Chewable-Vite with Iron, Chromagen, Chromagen FA, Chromagen Forte, Chromatinic, Conison, Contrin, Corvite Fe, Daily-Vite with Iron, Dayalets Plus Iron, Dialyvite, Diatx Fe, EnLyte, Equi-Roca Plus, Equicyte Plus, FE C Tab Plus, Fe-Tinic 150 Forte, Femiron Multi with Iron, Feocyte, Feogen, Ferbee, FeRiva, FeRiva 21/7, FeRivaFA, Fero-Folic 500, Ferocon, Ferotrin, Ferotrinsic, Ferragen, Ferralet 90, Ferraplus, Ferrex 150 Forte, Ferrex 150 Forte Plus, Ferrex 28, Ferroflex-150 Forte, Ferrogels Forte, FerroVite, FerroVite FA, FerroVite Forte, Fetrin, Flintstones with Iron Chewable, Focalgin DSS, FoliTab 500, Folivan-F, Folivan-Plus, Foltrin, Fruity Chews with Iron, Fumatinic, Fusion Plus, Fusion Sprinkles with Probiotic, Garfield Vitamin with Iron, Generet-500 with Folic Acid, Gentle Iron, Geravim, Geri-Tabs, Geriaton, Geritol, Good Sense Children's Vitamins with Iron, Hematogen, Hematogen FA, Hematogen Forte, Hemetab, Hemocyte-F Elixir, I-L-X, I-L-X and B12, IBC 500, Iberet, Iberet Liquid, Iberet-500, Iberet-Folic-500, Icaps, Icar-C Plus, Icar-C Plus SR, Iferex 150 Forte, Integra, Integra F, Integra Plus, Intrinsitinic, Iro-Plex, Irofol, Iromin G, Iron 100 Plus, Iron-150, Irospan 24/6, Livitrinsic-F, Lydia Pinkham, Martinic, Maxaron Forte, MaxFE Drops, Mult-Ferr Folic, Multi-Delyn with Iron, Multibret Folic 500, Multifol, Multigen, Multigen Folic, Multigen Plus, Multiret Folic 500, Myferon 150 Forte, MyKidz Iron, Nephro-Vite with Fe, Nephron-FA, Niferex Gold, Niferex-150 Forte, Niron Komplete, Niva-Plus, NovaFerrum, Nu-Iron Plus, Nufera, One Tab Daily with Iron, Poly Iron 150 Forte, Poly Iron Forte, Poly-Vi-Sol with Iron, Poly-Vi-Sol with Iron Drops, Poly-Vita Drops with Iron, Proferrin-Forte, Promar, Pronemia, Pruvate 21/7, Repliva 21/7, Rexavite 150 Forte, Se-Vate, Senilezol, Sesame St. Vitamins Plus Iron , SSS Tonic, Stress Formula with Iron, Stresstabs with Iron, Sunkist Child Chewable with Iron, Suplevit, Surbex-750 with Iron, Tab-A-Vite with Iron, Taron Forte, Theragran Hematinic, Therems H, Thrivite 19, TL Icon, TL-Fol 500, Tolfrinic, Tri-Vi-Sol with Iron, Tricon, Triferex 150 Forte, Trigels F, TriHEMIC 600, Trimagen, Trimagen FA, Trimagen Forte, Trinsicon, Uni Kar Plus C SR, Uni-Daily Plus Iron, Unicap with Iron, UpSpring Baby Iron, Vi-Daylin ADC with Iron, Vi-Daylin with Iron, Vi-Daylin with Iron Chewable, Vi-Daylin with Iron Drops, Vi-Stress with Iron, Vimar with Iron, Vita Drops with Iron, Vita-PMS, Vita-PMS Plus, Vitagen Advance, Vitagen Forte …show all brand names

Anemia
8.8

Vitamin/Mineral Supp...n and Deficiency
5.5

Not Listed / Other

1 review
Summary of Multivitamin with iron reviews 8.6 19 reviews

Reviews for Multivitamin with iron

Ferralet 90 (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: "This drug works great. I have anemia from heavy menstrual cycles and had got to the point of experiencing shortness of breath even walking short distances. After just 2-3 weeks it has all gone away! I can walk fast for long periods of time and there is no shortness of breath and I have so much more energy."

Keesha (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 13, 2018

EnLyte (multivitamin with iron) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "This was prescribed for Panic disorder and folate deficiency. I haven't noticed any difference with using this med. I can't say it is or isn't working. I do feel a lot more tired than I used to so maybe I should take this at night. I took deplin for 2 weeks which really made me feel great but insurance wouldn't cover it so I switched to Enlyte and I do not have the same reaction"

Cheryl2280 (taken for less than 1 month) December 18, 2017

EnLyte (multivitamin with iron) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "My Dr. prescribed this for depression. It never helped. I stopped taking it when I found out that millions of people have unbound iron dysregulation, and also that synthetic vitamins aren't good for us, only good from whole food sources. I may have caused my body damage from taking this...as I will soon find out with HTMA & blood tests. My advice is to thoroughly research everything your doctor prescribes before taking it. I hope this helps others..."

Nicole Lyons (taken for 2 to 5 years) December 10, 2016

Hemocyte-F Elixir (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: "I've been on this Med for less than a week and already noticing changes in my energy levels. I have severe anemia with RA/Lupus and I am a Vegetarian so I don't get much iron from my diet. I am hoping it helps with my blood values to combat the anemia. I have had terrible pains in my legs, shivering/cold, headaches, severe fatigue with anemia. I am hopeful it will help. I have noticed side effects with stomach upset, nausea, slight diarrhea - but I will take all that just so I can fight the horrible anemia!!!"

PiperGrace April 18, 2016

Poly Iron 150 Forte (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: "I was severely anemic, with muscle cramping throughout my body. Restless legs at night and tingling in my fingers. I had chest pain, and my memory and focus were off. All of my symptoms completely disappeared and I could sleep through the night for the first time in years. I regained my energy and felt alive again. I had no side effects at all. Saw immediate results. I took one pill twice a day, with orange juice."

Wendy1963 August 18, 2015

Ferralet 90 (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: "Helpful!"

Red May 1, 2013

Integra (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: "Just started taking it and notice improvement"

Sandarac (taken for less than 1 month) April 24, 2013

For Anemia: "I love this, it gave me so much improvement with my life and can now get around and go places."

lady love June 17, 2012

For Not Listed / Other: "This pill gives me a lot of energy and helps me stay awake. "

lily1710 August 13, 2011

Maxaron Forte (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: "Was taking twice a day while I was pregnant. It increased my iron levels; however, I did have slight constipation, but not as bad as with other medicines."

Anonymous April 3, 2011

Integra F (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: "I was very pleased with Integra F to treat my Iron Deficiency Anemia. I took Iron for anemia about 15 years ago and it caused alot of stomach problems (nausea & vomiting, constipation). I have had no negative side effects from Integra (even taking 2 a day) and my blood levels are slowly rising toward a normal level."

Anonymous October 4, 2010

Maxaron Forte (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: "I having been taking Maxaron Forte and it has been the only iron pill that I have tried that did not give me any side effects."

Anonymous January 27, 2010

Repliva 21/7 (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: "Absolutely wonderful! I noticed a huge change within a few days of taking Repliva. I am now having a problem refilling my prescription and now back to my same problems as before."

khook24 September 21, 2009

SSS Tonic (multivitamin with iron) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "My lifestyle has been very hectic since having my third child 10 months ago. I have tried several tonics on the market but never got the results they suggested they would give. I always felt tired, fatigues, inability to concentrate, always grumpy, the whole 9 yards. I started taking SSS tonic 5 days ago and I can say I am back, and I am feeling great. My husband and two older kids have even noticed a change in my disposition."

Snowbrown August 10, 2009

Repliva 21/7 (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: "I have had problems with anemia especially since my gastric by-pass surgery. I have tried all the over the counter drugs and they upset my stomach and more important didn't change any of my blood work. My nurse practitioner prescribed this medicine and I have been taking it for over a year. My blood work has improved to almost all normal levels! No upset stomach at all! I would recommend anyone with this issue to try this medication."

Anonymous July 24, 2009

Maxaron Forte (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: "I have only been taking this medication for two weeks. I have been having night sweats and nightmares, which I never had before. When I go back to the Doctor I am going to ask to be given another medication. "

lovleigh April 9, 2009

TriHEMIC 600 (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: "My HB level was six but with the use of trihemic I was able to get it back up and maintain it at over twelve."

liesel June 19, 2008

SSS Tonic (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: "Nothing boosts my energy faster or better than taking the recommended dose of SSS Tonic. I'm anemic with sickle cell trait and struggle with low iron, fatigue, weight loss, and just really feeling drained most of the time. SSS Tonic always gets me back on tract."

lfras003 June 9, 2008

SSS Tonic (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: "I had a haematocrit of 18 and I started taking SSS tonic and within 2 weeks my haematocrit rose to 32.1. I hadn't started taking iron supplements yet which I needed 3 times. The tonic gave me energy. Now with my haematocrit up I am taking the iron and stopped the tonic. I don't have the energy any more so I am going to add the tonic to my iron regime (I checked with my doctor first)."

snowflake13203 April 24, 2008