DRIXORAL NDF (Drixoral 6 mg / 120 mg)
Generic Name: dexbrompheniramine/pseudoephedrine
Pill imprint DRIXORAL NDF has been identified as Drixoral 6 mg / 120 mg.
Drixoral is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis; nasal congestion; sinus symptoms; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Drixoral 6 mg / 120 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Generic Name:
- DRIXORAL NDF
- 6 mg / 120 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Schering-Plough Corporation
More about Drixoral (dexbrompheniramine / pseudoephedrine)
- Side Effects
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 45 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Drixoral Decongestant Non-Drowsy
- Drixoral Cold and Allergy
- Drixoral Non-Drowsy Sustained-Release Capsules
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.