DRIXORAL NDF (Drixoral 6 mg / 120 mg)
Pill with imprint DRIXORAL NDF is Blue, Round and has been identified as Drixoral 6 mg / 120 mg. It is supplied by Schering-Plough Corporation.
Dexbrompheniramine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis; nasal congestion; sinus symptoms; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dexbrompheniramine/pseudoephedrine 6 mg / 120 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for DRIXORAL NDF
More about dexbrompheniramine/pseudoephedrine
- Dexbrompheniramine/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- 54 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Dexbrompheniramine and pseudoephedrine
- Dexbrompheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Sustained-Release Tablets
- Dexbrompheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Solution
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.