CH75 (Chromagen (prenatal) Prenatal Multivitamins with Folic Acid 1 mg)
Pill with imprint CH75 is Blue, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Chromagen (prenatal) Prenatal Multivitamins with Folic Acid 1 mg. It is supplied by Avion Pharmaceuticals, LLC.
Multivitamin, prenatal is used in the treatment of vitamin/mineral supplementation during pregnancy/lactation and belongs to the drug classes iron products, vitamin and mineral combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Multivitamin, prenatal Prenatal Multivitamins with Folic Acid 1 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for CH75
- Prenatal Multivitamins with Folic Acid 1 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Iron products
Vitamin and mineral combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Avion Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about multivitamin, prenatal
- Side Effects
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 62 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: iron products
- Prenatal Vitamin Chewable Tablet
- Prenatal Vitamin Chewable Tablet Without Vitamin A
- Prenatal Vitamin
- Prenatal Vitamin Chewable Tablet with Twist-Off DHA Softgels
- Prenatal Vitamin Chewable Caplet
- ... +2 more
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.