CA (Amantadine Hydrochloride 100 mg)
Pill with imprint CA is Orange, Round and has been identified as Amantadine Hydrochloride 100 mg. It is supplied by NewGen Pharmaceuticals LLC.
Amantadine is used in the treatment of extrapyramidal reaction; parkinson's disease; influenza; influenza a and belongs to the drug classes adamantane antivirals, dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Amantadine 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for CA
- 100 mg
- 7.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Adamantane antivirals, Dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- NewGen Pharmaceuticals LLC
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, FD&C Yellow No. 6, aluminum oxide, sodium starch glycolate type A potato, magnesium stearate
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related Images for "CA"
More about amantadine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 33 Reviews
- Drug class: adamantane antivirals
- FDA Alerts (2)
- Amantadine Capsules and Tablets
- Amantadine Extended-Release Tablets
- Amantadine Extended-Release Capsules
- Amantadine Syrup
- Amantadine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.