C 246 C 246 (Indomethacin 25 mg)
Pill with imprint C 246 C 246 is Green, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Indomethacin 25 mg. It is supplied by Jubilant Cadista Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Indomethacin is used in the treatment of gout, acute; ankylosing spondylitis; back pain; pain; cluster headaches (and more), and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. Prior to 30 weeks gestation: Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Starting at 30 weeks gestation: There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Indomethacin 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for C 246 C 246
- C 246 C 246
- 25 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out - prior to 30 weeks gestation
D - Positive evidence of risk - starting at 30 weeks gestation
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Jubilant Cadista Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Jubilant Generics Limited
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about indomethacin
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 144 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Indomethacin Capsules
- Indomethacin Sustained-Release Capsules
- Indomethacin Injection
- Indomethacin Suppositories
- ... +4 more
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.