BP544 (Brompheniramine and Pseudoephedrine TR 6 mg / 45 mg)
Pill with imprint BP544 is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Brompheniramine and Pseudoephedrine TR 6 mg / 45 mg. It is supplied by Boca Pharmacal, Inc..
Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis; nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine 6 mg / 45 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for BP544
More about brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine
- Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 6 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Brompheniramine and pseudoephedrine
- Brompheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Capsules and Tablets
- Brompheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Elixir, Liquid, and Syrup
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.