BP 401 (PSE CPM 8 MG-120 MG)
Pill imprint BP 401 has been identified as PSE CPM 8 MG-120 MG.
Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis; sinusitis and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine 8 MG-120 MG is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 11 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine 24-hour sustained-release capsules
- Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine chewable tablets
- Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine controlled-release capsules
- Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine liquid
- More... (4)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.