BP 401 (PSE CPM 8 MG-120 MG)
Pill with imprint BP 401 is Blue / Clear, Capsule-shape and has been identified as PSE CPM 8 MG-120 MG. It is supplied by Brighton Pharma.
Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis; sinusitis and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine 8 MG-120 MG is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for BP 401
More about chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine
- Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Chlorpheniramine and pseudoephedrine
- Chlorpheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Tablets
- Chlorpheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Liquid
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.