B 474 (Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate 1 mg / 0.5 mg)
Pill with imprint B 474 is White, Round and has been identified as Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate 1 mg / 0.5 mg. It is supplied by Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Estradiol/norethindrone is used in the treatment of postmenopausal symptoms; atrophic vaginitis; hypoestrogenism; atrophic urethritis and belongs to the drug class sex hormone combinations. Not for use in pregnancy. Estradiol/norethindrone 1 mg / 0.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for B 474
- B 474
- 1 mg / 0.5 mg
- 6.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Sex hormone combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about estradiol / norethindrone
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Reviews (78)
- Imprints, shape & color data
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug class: sex hormone combinations
- Drug Information
- Estradiol and norethindrone transdermal
- Estradiol and norethindrone (Advanced Reading)
- Estradiol and norethindrone Transdermal (Advanced Reading)
- Estradiol and Norethindrone Tablets
- Estradiol and Norethindrone Patch
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.