B 474 (Estradiol and Norethindrone 1 mg / 0.5 mg)
This pill with imprint "B 474" is White, Round and has been identified as Estradiol and norethindrone acetate 1 mg / 0.5 mg. It is manufactured by Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc..
Estradiol/norethindrone is used in the treatment of postmenopausal symptoms; atrophic vaginitis; hypoestrogenism; atrophic urethritis and belongs to the drug class sex hormone combinations. Not for use in pregnancy. Estradiol/norethindrone 1 mg / 0.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- B 474
- 1 mg / 0.5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Sex hormone combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose monohydrate
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about estradiol/norethindrone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 18 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: sex hormone combinations
- Estradiol/norethindrone patch (bi-weekly)
- Estradiol and norethindrone
- Estradiol and norethindrone transdermal
- Estradiol and norethindrone (Advanced Reading)
- Estradiol and norethindrone Transdermal (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.