B 474 (Estradiol and Norethindrone 1 mg / 0.5 mg)
Pill with imprint B 474 is White, Round and has been identified as Estradiol and norethindrone acetate 1 mg / 0.5 mg. It is supplied by Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc..
Estradiol/norethindrone is used in the treatment of postmenopausal symptoms; atrophic urethritis; atrophic vaginitis; hypoestrogenism and belongs to the drug class sex hormone combinations. Not for use in pregnancy. Estradiol/norethindrone 1 mg / 0.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for B 474
- B 474
- 1 mg / 0.5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Sex hormone combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose monohydrate
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about estradiol/norethindrone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 18 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: sex hormone combinations
- Estradiol and norethindrone
- Estradiol and norethindrone transdermal
- Estradiol and Norethindrone Tablets
- Estradiol and Norethindrone Patch
- Estradiol and norethindrone (Advanced Reading)
- Estradiol and norethindrone Transdermal (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.