B 474 (Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate 1 mg / 0.5 mg)
Pill with imprint B 474 is White, Round and has been identified as Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate 1 mg / 0.5 mg. It is supplied by Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc..
Estradiol/norethindrone is used in the treatment of postmenopausal symptoms; hypoestrogenism; atrophic urethritis; atrophic vaginitis and belongs to the drug class sex hormone combinations. Not for use in pregnancy. Estradiol/norethindrone 1 mg / 0.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for B 474
- B 474
- 1 mg / 0.5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Sex hormone combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose monohydrate
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about estradiol/norethindrone
- Estradiol/norethindrone Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 24 Reviews
- Drug class: sex hormone combinations
- Estradiol and norethindrone
- Estradiol and norethindrone transdermal
- Estradiol and Norethindrone Tablets
- Estradiol and Norethindrone Patch
- Estradiol and norethindrone (Advanced Reading)
- Estradiol and norethindrone Transdermal (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.