AZ 319 (Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Dextromethorphan and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 325 mg / 2 mg / 10 mg / 5 mg)
Pill with imprint AZ 319 is Blue, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine maleate, dextromethorphan and phenylephrine hydrochloride 325 mg / 2 mg / 10 mg / 5 mg. It is supplied by A&Z Pharmaceutical Inc..
Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion; cold symptoms; nasal congestion; cough; rhinorrhea (and more), and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine 325 mg / 2 mg / 10 mg / 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for AZ 319
More about acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine, Dextromethorphan, Phenylephrine Liquid
- Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine, Dextromethorphan, Phenylephrine Suspension
- Acetaminophen/Chlorpheniramine/Dextromethorphan/Phenylephrine Caps & Tabs
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.