AZ 319 (Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Dextromethorphan and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 325 mg / 2 mg / 10 mg / 5 mg)
Pill with imprint AZ 319 is Blue, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Dextromethorphan and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 325 mg / 2 mg / 10 mg / 5 mg. It is supplied by A&Z Pharmaceutical Inc..
Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cold symptoms; cough; cough and nasal congestion; nasal congestion; pain/fever (and more), and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine 325 mg / 2 mg / 10 mg / 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for AZ 319
More about acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine, Dextromethorphan, Phenylephrine Liquid
- Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine, Dextromethorphan, Phenylephrine Suspension
- Acetaminophen/Chlorpheniramine/Dextromethorphan/Phenylephrine Caps & Tabs
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.