AMOXIL 400 (Amoxil 400 mg)
Generic Name: amoxicillin
Pill with imprint AMOXIL 400 is Pink, Round and has been identified as Amoxil 400 mg. It is supplied by GlaxoSmithKline.
Amoxil is used in the treatment of bacterial infection; urinary tract infection; chlamydia infection; bacterial endocarditis prevention; actinomycosis (and more), and belongs to the drug class aminopenicillins. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Amoxil 400 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for AMOXIL 400
More about Amoxil (amoxicillin)
- Amoxil Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- 19 Reviews
- Drug class: aminopenicillins
- Amoxil (Amoxicillin Capsules and Tablets)
- Amoxil (Amoxicillin Chewable Tablets)
- Amoxil Oral (Advanced Reading)
- Amoxil Pediatric Oral (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.