AMOXIL 400 (Amoxil 400 mg)
Generic Name: amoxicillin
Pill with imprint AMOXIL 400 is Pink, Round and has been identified as Amoxil 400 mg. It is supplied by GlaxoSmithKline.
Amoxil is used in the treatment of bacterial infection; bacterial endocarditis prevention; anthrax prophylaxis; actinomycosis; lyme disease, erythema chronicum migrans and belongs to the drug class aminopenicillins. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Amoxil 400 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for AMOXIL 400
More about Amoxil (amoxicillin)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- 21 Reviews
- Drug class: aminopenicillins
- Amoxil Oral (Advanced Reading)
- Amoxil Pediatric Oral (Advanced Reading)
- Amoxil (Amoxicillin Capsules and Tablets)
- Amoxil (Amoxicillin Chewable Tablets)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.