AHI 500 (Mycophenolate Mofetil 500 mg)
Pill with imprint AHI 500 is Purple, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Mycophenolate Mofetil 500 mg. It is supplied by Accord Healthcare.
Mycophenolate mofetil is used in the treatment of nephrotic syndrome; organ transplant, rejection prophylaxis; graft-versus-host disease and belongs to the drug class selective immunosuppressants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Mycophenolate mofetil 500 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for AHI 500
More about mycophenolate mofetil
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 50 Reviews
- Drug class: selective immunosuppressants
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Mycophenolate mofetil oral/injection
- Mycophenolate Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Mycophenolate mofetil (Advanced Reading)
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Capsules
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Tablets
- ... +2 more
Other brands: CellCept
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.