Advil 100 (Advil junior strength 100 mg)
Generic Name: ibuprofen
Pill imprint Advil 100 has been identified as Advil junior strength 100 mg.
Advil Children's is used in the treatment of toothache; headache; pain; fever; period pain (and more), and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. Prior to 30 weeks gestation: Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Starting at 30 weeks gestation : There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Advil Children's 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Generic Name:
- Advil 100
- 100 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out - prior to 30 weeks gestation
D - Positive evidence of risk - starting at 30 weeks gestation
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
More about Advil Children's (ibuprofen)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Children's Advil Chewable Tablets
- Children's Advil drops
- Children's Advil suspension
- Advil Children's (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.