AAA 1134 (Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide, Guaifenesin and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 325 mg / 10 mg / 100 mg / 5 mg)
Pill with imprint AAA 1134 is Orange, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin and phenylephrine hydrochloride 325 mg / 10 mg / 100 mg / 5 mg. It is supplied by AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc..
Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cold symptoms; influenza and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine 325 mg / 10 mg / 100 mg / 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for AAA 1134
- AAA 1134
- 325 mg / 10 mg / 100 mg / 5 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, guaifenesin, and phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Guaifenesin, Phenylephrine Caps & Tabs
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Guaifenesin, and Phenylephrine Liquid
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.