AAA 1134 (Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide, Guaifenesin and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 325 mg / 10 mg / 100 mg / 5 mg)
Pill with imprint AAA 1134 is Orange, Elliptical/Oval and has been identified as Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide, Guaifenesin and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 325 mg / 10 mg / 100 mg / 5 mg. It is supplied by AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cold symptoms; influenza and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine 325 mg / 10 mg / 100 mg / 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for AAA 1134
- AAA 1134
- 325 mg / 10 mg / 100 mg / 5 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
More about acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / phenylephrine
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Reviews (2)
- Drug images
- En español
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Drug Information
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Guaifenesin, Phenylephrine Caps & Tabs
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Guaifenesin, and Phenylephrine Liquid
- Other brands
- Vicks DayQuil Severe Cold & Flu, Tylenol Cold & Flu Severe, Sudafed PE Cold & Cough, Mucinex Fast-Max Severe Cold, ... +6 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.