a HF (Divalproex Sodium Extended-Release 250 mg)
Pill with imprint a HF is White, Elliptical/Oval and has been identified as Divalproex Sodium Extended-Release 250 mg. It is supplied by Zydus Pharmaceuticals USA Inc.
Divalproex sodium is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; mania; epilepsy; migraine prevention and belongs to the drug class fatty acid derivative anticonvulsants. When treating epilepsy and manic episodes associated with bipolar disorder: There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. When treating migraine: Not for use in pregnancy. Divalproex sodium 250 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for a HF
- a HF
- 250 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Fatty acid derivative anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk - When treating epilepsy and manic episodes associated with bipolar disorder, X - Not for use in pregnancy - When treating migraine
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Zydus Pharmaceuticals USA Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients
FD&C Blue No. 1,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Labelers / Repackagers
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|68382-0314 (Discontinued)||Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc.|
|54868-5525 (Discontinued)||Physicians Total Care Inc. (repackager)|
|67544-0904||Prepak Systems Inc. (repackager)|
|35356-0345||Lake Erie Medical and Surgical Supply (repackager)|
|49999-0941 (Discontinued)||Lake Erie Medical and Surgical Supply (repackager)|
Related images for "a HF"
More about divalproex sodium
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (463)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: fatty acid derivative anticonvulsants
- Drug Information
- Divalproex sodium (Advanced Reading)
- Divalproex Sprinkle Capsules
- Divalproex Long-Acting Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.