A 510 (Divalproex sodium extended-release 250 mg)
Pill imprint A 510 has been identified as Divalproex sodium extended-release 250 mg.
Divalproex sodium is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; migraine prevention; mania; epilepsy; borderline personality disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class fatty acid derivative anticonvulsants. When treating epilepsy and manic episodes associated with bipolar disorder: There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. When treating migraine: Not for use in pregnancy. Divalproex sodium 250 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- A 510
- 250 mg
- 16.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Fatty acid derivative anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk - When treating epilepsy and manic episodes associated with bipolar disorder
X - Not for use in pregnancy - When treating migraine
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Anchen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
More about divalproex sodium
- Divalproex delayed-release tablets
- Divalproex extended-release tablets
- Divalproex sprinkle capsules
- Divalproex sodium
- Divalproex sodium (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2016 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.