APO 25 100 (Carbidopa and Levodopa 25 mg / 100 mg)
Pill with imprint APO 25 100 is Yellow, Round and has been identified as Carbidopa and Levodopa 25 mg / 100 mg. It is supplied by Apotex Corporation.
Carbidopa/levodopa is used in the treatment of parkinson's disease; neuroleptic malignant syndrome; gtp-ch deficiency and belongs to the drug class dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Carbidopa/levodopa 25 mg / 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for APO 25 100
- APO 25 100
- 25 mg / 100 mg
- 7.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Apotex Corporation
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- 60505-0129 (Discontinued)
- Inactive Ingredients
D&C Yellow No. 10
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related Images for "APO 25 100"
More about carbidopa / levodopa
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 81 Reviews
- Drug class: dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- Drug Information
- Carbidopa and levodopa enteral
- Carbidopa and levodopa (Advanced Reading)
- Carbidopa and Levodopa Extended-Release Tablets
- Carbidopa and Levodopa Orally Disintegrating Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.