A 101 (Bupropion Hydrochloride Extended-Release (XL) 150 mg)
Pill with imprint A 101 is White, Round and has been identified as Bupropion Hydrochloride Extended-Release (XL) 150 mg. It is supplied by Anchen Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Bupropion is used in the treatment of major depressive disorder; depression; smoking cessation; seasonal affective disorder and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antidepressants, smoking cessation agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Bupropion 150 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for A 101
- A 101
- 150 mg
- 7.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Miscellaneous antidepressants, Smoking cessation agents
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Anchen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients
methacrylic acid - ethyl acrylate copolymer (1:1) type a,
hydrogenated cottonseed oil
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Labelers / Repackagers
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|10370-0101 (Discontinued)||Anchen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.|
|54868-5927 (Discontinued)||Physicians Total Care Inc. (repackager)|
Related Images for "A 101"
More about bupropion
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2493 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous antidepressants
- Drug Information
- Bupropion (Advanced Reading)
- Bupropion Extended-Release Tablets
- Bupropion Sustained-Release Tablets (Smoking Deterrent)
- Bupropion Tablets and Sustained-Release Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.