924 924 (Lansoprazole delayed-release 30 mg)
Pill imprint 924 924 has been identified as Lansoprazole delayed-release 30 mg.
Lansoprazole is used in the treatment of barrett's esophagus; gerd; erosive esophagitis; gastritis/duodenitis; aspiration pneumonia (and more), and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Lansoprazole 30 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about lansoprazole
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 64 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: proton pump inhibitors
- Lansoprazole delayed-release capsules
- Lansoprazole orally disintegrating tablets
- Lansoprazole powder packet
- Lansoprazole (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.