685 5-50 WATSON (Amiloride and Hydrochlorothiazide 5 mg / 50 mg)
This pill with imprint "685 5-50 WATSON" is Orange, Round and has been identified as Amiloride hydrochloride and hydrochlorothiazide 5 mg / 50 mg. It is supplied by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Amiloride/hydrochlorothiazide is used in the treatment of high blood pressure; heart failure and belongs to the drug class potassium sparing diuretics with thiazides. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Amiloride/hydrochlorothiazide 5 mg / 50 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 685 5-50 WATSON
- 5 mg / 50 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Potassium sparing diuretics with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about amiloride/hydrochlorothiazide
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: potassium sparing diuretics with thiazides
- Amiloride and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Hydrochlorothiazide and amiloride
- Amiloride and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Moduretic 5-50
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.