685 5-50 WATSON (Amiloride Hydrochloride and Hydrochlorothiazide 5 mg / 50 mg)
Pill with imprint 685 5-50 WATSON is Orange, Round and has been identified as Amiloride Hydrochloride and Hydrochlorothiazide 5 mg / 50 mg. It is supplied by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Amiloride/hydrochlorothiazide is used in the treatment of high blood pressure; heart failure and belongs to the drug class potassium sparing diuretics with thiazides. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Amiloride/hydrochlorothiazide 5 mg / 50 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 685 5-50 WATSON
- 685 5-50 WATSON
- 5 mg / 50 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Potassium sparing diuretics with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about amiloride/hydrochlorothiazide
- Amiloride/hydrochlorothiazide Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: potassium sparing diuretics with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and amiloride
- Amiloride and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Amiloride and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Moduretic 5-50
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.