554 R (Metoprolol Tartrate 50 mg)
Pill with imprint 554 R is , Round and has been identified as Metoprolol Tartrate 50 mg. It is supplied by Vangard Labs Inc.
Metoprolol is used in the treatment of angina; high blood pressure; tapering regimen; angina pectoris prophylaxis; heart failure and belongs to the drug class cardioselective beta blockers. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Metoprolol 50 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 554 R
Related Images for "554 R"
More about metoprolol
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- En Español
- 467 Reviews
- Drug class: cardioselective beta blockers
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Metoprolol (Advanced Reading)
- Metoprolol Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Metoprolol Extended-Release Tablets
- Metoprolol Extended-Release Capsules
- ... +2 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.