226 Pill - yellow round, 6mm
Pill with imprint 226 is Yellow, Round and has been identified as Ethinyl Estradiol and Norethindrone ethinyl estradiol 0.035 mg / norethindrone 0.4 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Ethinyl estradiol/norethindrone is used in the treatment of Birth Control; Abnormal Uterine Bleeding; Postmenopausal Symptoms; Endometriosis; Acne and belongs to the drug classes contraceptives, sex hormone combinations. Not for use in pregnancy. Ethinyl estradiol/norethindrone ethinyl estradiol 0.035 mg / norethindrone 0.4 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 226
- ethinyl estradiol 0.035 mg / norethindrone 0.4 mg
- 6.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Contraceptives, Sex hormone combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
D&C Yellow No. 10,
calcium phosphate dihydrate dibasic,
sodium starch glycolate type A potato,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related images for "226"
More about ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (7,546)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: contraceptives
- Ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone HRT drug information
- Ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone birth control
- Ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone (Advanced Reading)
- Norethindrone, ethinyl estradiol, and ferrous fumarate (Advanced Reading)
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Norethindrone Chewable Tabs & Ferrous Fumarate Tabs
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.