226 (Ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone ethinyl estradiol 0.035 mg / norethindrone 0.4 mg)
Pill imprint 226 has been identified as Ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone ethinyl estradiol 0.035 mg / norethindrone 0.4 mg.
Ethinyl estradiol/norethindrone is used in the treatment of birth control; acne; abnormal uterine bleeding; endometriosis; menstrual disorders (and more), and belongs to the drug classes contraceptives, sex hormone combinations. Not for use in pregnancy. Ethinyl estradiol/norethindrone ethinyl estradiol 0.035 mg / norethindrone 0.4 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about ethinyl estradiol/norethindrone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 3528 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: contraceptives
- Norethindrone/ethinyl estradiol
- Norethindrone/ethinyl estradiol (HRT)
- Norethindrone/ethinyl estradiol chewable tablets
- Norethindrone/ethinyl estradiol tablets
- Ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone HRT
- More... (3)
- Estradiol and Norethindrone Tablets (FDA)
- Norethindrone, Ethinyl Estradiol and Ferrous Fumarate (FDA)
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Norethindrone (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.