Resorcinol topical Drug Interactions
A total of 4 drugs are known to interact with resorcinol topical.
- 4 moderate drug interactions
Check for interactions with resorcinol topical
Medications known to interact with resorcinol topical
- clindamycin / tretinoin topical (Veltin, Ziana)
- fluocinolone / hydroquinone / tretinoin topical (Tri-Luma)
- mequinol / tretinoin topical (Solage)
- tretinoin topical (Retin-A, Renova, Atralin, Avita, Retin A Micro, Refissa, Tretin-X, Stieva-A, Retin-A and Renova, Obagi, Altreno, Retisol-A, Vitinoin, Altinac, Stieva-A Forte)
More about resorcinol topical
Related treatment guides
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.