Drug interactions between loperamide / simethicone and Naproxen Sodium DS
|Naproxen Sodium DS (naproxen)|
Interactions between your drugs
loperamide / simethicone
- Loperamide / simethicone is in the drug class antidiarrheals.
- Loperamide / simethicone is used to treat Diarrhea, Acute.
Naproxen Sodium DS
A total of 486 drugs (1926 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Naproxen Sodium DS.
- Naproxen Sodium DS is a member of the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Naproxen Sodium DS is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Period Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.