Drug interactions between clonazepam and Tamoxen
Interactions between your drugs
- Clonazepam is in the following drug classes: benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines.
- Clonazepam is used to treat the following conditions:
- Benzodiazepine Withdrawal
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Burning Mouth Syndrome
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Cluster-Tic Syndrome
- Migraine Prevention
- Night Terrors
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Seizure Prevention
- Sleep Paralysis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
A total of 419 drugs (1603 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Tamoxen.
- Tamoxen is a member of the following drug classes: hormones/antineoplastics, selective estrogen receptor modulators.
- Tamoxen is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.