Loncastuximab Tesirine Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 15, 2021.
Applies to the following strengths: 10 mg
Usual Adult Dose for:
Additional dosage information:
Usual Adult Dose for Lymphoma
0.15 mg/kg IV over 30 minutes on Day 1 of each cycle (every 3 weeks) for 2 cycles, then 0.075 mg/kg IV over 30 minutes every 3 weeks for subsequent cycles
- Premedicate with dexamethasone 4 mg orally or IV 2 times a day for 3 days beginning the day before this drug.
- If dexamethasone administration does not begin the day before this drug, dexamethasone should begin at least 2 hours prior to administration of this drug.
Use: For the treatment of adult patients with relapsed or refractory large B-cell lymphoma after 2 or more lines of systemic therapy, including diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) not otherwise specified, DLBCL arising from low-grade lymphoma, and high-grade B-cell lymphoma
Renal Dose Adjustments
Data not available
Liver Dose Adjustments
Mild hepatic impairment (total bilirubin upper limit of normal [ULN] or less and aspartate aminotransferase (AST) greater than ULN or total bilirubin greater than 1 to 1.5 x ULN and any AST): No adjustment recommended; monitor patients for increased adverse reactions and modify the dose if needed.
Moderate or severe hepatic impairment (total bilirubin greater than 1.5 x ULN and any AST): Data not available
DOSE DELAYS OR MODIFICATIONS:
HEMATOLOGIC ADVERSE REACTIONS:
- Neutropenia (absolute neutrophil count less than 1 x 10(9)/L): Withhold this drug until neutrophil counts return to 1 x 10(9)/L or higher.
- Thrombocytopenia (platelet count less than 50,000/mcL): Withhold this drug until platelet count returns to 50,000/mcL or higher.
Edema or Effusion:
- Grade 2 or higher: Withhold this drug until the toxicity resolves to Grade 1 or less.
- Grade 3 or higher: Withhold this drug until the toxicity resolved to Grade 1 or less.
If dosing is delayed by more than 3 weeks due to toxicity related to this drug, reduce subsequent doses by 50%; if toxicity reoccurs following dose reduction, consider discontinuation.
NOTE: If toxicity requires dose reduction following the second dose of 0.15 mg/kg (Cycle 2), the patient should receive the dose of 0.075 mg/kg for Cycle 3.
Safety and efficacy have not been established in patients younger than 18 years.
Consult WARNINGS section for additional precautions.
Data not available
- Store refrigerated at 2C to 8C (36F to 46F) in original carton to protect from light.
- Do not use beyond the expiration date shown on the carton.
- Do not freeze.
- Do not shake.
- Reconstitute and further dilute this drug prior to infusion.
- Use appropriate aseptic technique.
- The manufacturer product information should be consulted.
More about loncastuximab tesirine
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- During pregnancy
- En español
- Drug class: miscellaneous antineoplastics
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.